Monday, October 17, 2011

If i was principal...

     If I were to become the principal of Lorena Middle School, I would do many things. I would change the eighth grade's lunch to about two hours earlier. I would also make the lunch meat MUCH better. I would  buy REAL meat. The stuff they give us now can't be real meat because it sucks. The Farmer family could sell cows to the school and "The Slaughterhouse" could be an elective.
     I would also allow students to use their cell phones. AT APPROPRIATE TIMES. The students could text each other and their parents during FREE TIME. Texting and calling people during class and work time will be striclty prohibited. The students would also be able to use their smartphones to research for projects and whatnot.
     If I were to continue this list with the rest of my opinions, it would go on and on, so I'm gonna leave it at this.

No comments:

Post a Comment